Are you looking for HR Membership Organisation
We all know that working in HR can be difficult, right?! Join our HR Membership Organisation for HR Professionals
Join our HR Membership Organisation : Trying to balance the needs of the business with the needs of the people can be tricky. HR can be a difficult and challenging role, it can also be a stressful and lonely role too.
HR are that integral department that have to look after everyone else, but more and more the question gets asked… who looks after HR?! Well, the answer to that is… WE DO!
Here’s what we want for you as a HR Professional:
🌟 To massively achieve in your role!
🌟 To gain confidence and competence so that you can be an invaluable HR superstar 🙂
🌟 To reduce stress, anxiety, frustration, long working hours, feelings of isolation…
Join our expanding HR Membership Organisation for HR Professionals here:
Are you in HR?
– If so, we’re here for you! By joining our membership Organisation for HR Professionals, wee provide this online platform for all HR professionals who want to save time, gain insight, and connect with like-minded peers. When you become a member, you automatically join a professional HR community where we share templates, documents, resources, masterclasses, and so much more. MyPeopleClub helps you to succeed in your role by providing you with all the resources and community support you’ll need, giving you precious time back so that you can focus on the critical tasks in your remit and become a HR superstar!
– We’ve created a powerful, positive and safe place for HR professionals (at all levels) and we’re committed to helping you grow into your own as an HR professional, so join today and let’s get started!
Our mantra is Connect – Develop – Achieve
We want you to Connect with like-minded HR Professionals, to have a tribe there to bounce things off, to learn from, to network with. Community is massively important to our club! We also do lots of good things for our wider community with our charity work.
We want you to Develop – we’ve got all the template documents & professional resources you’ll need in your day to day world and this resource centre is ever expanding. We even have a CPD certified Disciplinary & Grievance Course!
We’ve also got a huge range of coaching & training documents and tools- all to help you develop into the strongest HR Professional you can possibly be. If that wasn’t enough, we’ve also got regular Masterclasses brought to you by external partnering experts to help you evolve and develop even further.
Finally, we want you to ACHIEVE! We want to support you throughout your career, no matter what stage you’re at.
It’s also not all about work!
Us HR professionals need downtime too right?!
Got ya! You’ll also find a growing number of MPC partners offering exclusive member only offers/discounts from a huge range of services and products (including some nice bars and restaurants) – we all need a glass of wine sometimes don’t we?! 🤣
Want to be part of one of the fastest growing HR Communities in the UK?
If you want to find out more, join our FREE HR Professionals FB Group Here
We can’t wait to welcome you to the club! 🙌 🎉
Join our HR Membership Organisation for HR Professionals here:
MyPeopleClub is for you if:
- You spend hours scouring the web for relevant resources and templates
- You spend your own valuable time creating templates and documents
- You can never seem to find the information you need online
- You want to upskill yourself as an HR Manager or HR professional
- You need a faster, more effective way to find reliable online HR resources
- You’re tired of feeling isolated and want a supportive network of HR Professionals to bounce things off
- You want to join an engaged, supportive and professional HR community
Join our expanding HR Association Membership for HR Professionals here:
“Being in HR is a difficult job to do. There’s a really fine line between being there for the employees and managing things from a business perspective. HR’s job is all about supporting the business and employees but who supports HR? I know HR people can feel really lonely, isolated and burnt out and there really isn’t much support for them. MyPeopleClub offers a safe haven for HR Professionals, a place where they can get to know each other, network, chat in a safe environment. It’s so important for our mental health that we have these places and one of the things I love about MPC is that it’s not just all about work, it’s also about HR people as people, as individuals, so there’s lots of Member offers HR people can use in their downtime, for things like restaurants, bars, holistic services and more! It’s a great place to be and I think it will just get better and better so if you’re in HR, I would highly recommend it!”
“On first looking at MyPeopleClub, I was nicely surprised by how much information was available from the start.”
“When looking through the templates, I found there was such a wide range available to meet so many scenarios. It was great reassurance to know that I could have these ready should a relevant situation arise.”
“Sometimes it can be quite isolating in HR, particularly as a senior HR Professional. I’ve found it quite lonely at times and it’s been so great for my own mental health & sanity to find a community like MyPeopleClub, a place where I can bounce ideas around, ask for advice, or even just to network and chat to other HR Professionals, whether it’s about work stuff or things just going on in life. MyPeopleClub is friendly, professional and is a safe space for HR professionals and I’m so grateful to be a part of it!”
“Working in HR is stressful and busy! We have to juggle dozens of things all at once and I find it really stressful and time consuming to have to research/find/create templates and documents. I love MyPeopleClub because it takes that stress away, there’s lots of really useful, customisable templates on the website, everything you need in your day to day HR role. Time is so precious for me, I don’t want to be working evenings and week ends if I can help it and by being part of a community where good quality resources are available and there’s so much other stuff on offer too, well it was a complete no brainer for me to join up.”
Join our expanding HR Professional Membership for HR Professionals here:
Stay In the Loop!
Sign up to our MPC newsletter to get the latest HR news, along with lots of juicy HR and coaching tips/tools.
By signing up, you'll also be the first to know about any updates, events, offers (and more!) and to learn what's going on in the MPC community.
See you in there!